|This article or section contains information about an unreleased video game.|
The content may change dramatically as more information becomes available. Please do not add speculation to this article.
The DJ Turntable is the main instrument in DJ Hero. It has three buttons: a green, red and blue. The buttons have been designed to hold the players fingers while they use the turntable. The way it works is there are ripples in the button that dip inward so your fingers are held in place.
- an euphoria button, that is like a star power in Guitar Hero; a crossfader, effects dial and the rotatable turntable.
This is a list of songs of DJ Hero in which you will be able to use the DJ Turntable:
- "Feel Good Inc." vs. "I Heard it Through the Grapevine"
- "Bustin' Loose" vs. "Time of the Season"
- "Let's Dance" vs. "Jack Of Spades"
- "All Apologies" vs. "Give It to Me Baby"
- "Jayou" vs. "Rockit"
- "Shout" vs. "Pjanoo"
- "Hollaback Girl" vs. "Give It to Me Baby"
- "Satisfaction" vs. "Boom Boom Pow"
- "Sabotage" vs. "Monkey Wrench"
- "Satisfaction" vs. "Boom Boom Pow" Available with Guitar
- "My Name Is" vs. "Izzo (H.O.V.A.)"
|Instruments of DJ Hero|
|DJ Hero: DJ Turntable - Guitar - Microphone|